12.10.2009

Columbine Set




1. Sofa 1x3
2. Sofa 1x2
3. Chaise Longue
4. Flowers
5. End Table







This is my last post of the year, I'm going on holiday vacations and i'll come back until January 17th. I've done some sets, and this will be releasing every week by a friend of mine. I hope you like my work, there will be a Special for Christmas too. I have also updated two sets: Kyo Bedroom and D Dining Set

I hope you liked and enjoyed my sets. Thanks for all your support at the begining and for being patient with my mistakes. I wish all the best to all, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.







8 comentarios:

Thank you for the set and have a marry marry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Thank you soooo much for all your wonderful, terrific, spectacular creations; they are just outstanding. Love all your awesome sets, and always look forward to them, they make the game so much more enjoyable for me.

Again, thank you, thank you.
Best Wishes &
Warmest regards;
Judy/Canada

Hola Dresden!! como siempre una maravilla de set, muchas gracias por tu trabajo bonita! Espero que pases unas bonitas fiestas y que tengas un buen comienzo de año!
Besos!
Beryl

The new sets as well as your updated sets are not showing in my game at all.

Is this due to the 1.7 patch or WA by chance? I reinstalled when 1.7 borked my game. I am currently running the game with the 1.46 patch.

Any help would be appreciated as your work is simply stunning and there are so few sites that have the quality in their work as you.
Thanks

Hi Jenn, Desdren is actually on vacations, but the new sets will be only for the last patch / WA. Thanks for the comment, i hope this can help you :)

Hallo Dort mag ich Ihre Website. Ich bin mit Englisch nicht so gut, ich dachte, dass ich in meiner eigenen Sprache dahineilen würde. Ich konnte versuchen, auf Englisch dahinzueilen, aber es würde sehr hart sein zu verstehen. Große Website liebe ich die Bilder!

Hallo, das hier in Google übersetzt, weil ich keine Ahnung von Deutsch haben, aber ich hoffe, dass ich zu verstehen. Vielen Dank für Deine willkommen zu meinem Blog Kommentare Ich mag egal in welcher Sprache sie verwendet werden